A Warm Welcome to Thryve
From Janine Clark
Thryve is an independent consultancy providing a range of interventions to both public and private sector organisations including:
- Organisational Development Consulting
- Change Consulting
- Supporting Organisations to Align Strategic Goals, Leadership Behaviours and Staff Performance to Maximise Organisational Performance
- Effective Team Transitions and Mergers
- Sickness and Absenteeism Reduction
- Leadership Development, Team Development and Executive Coaching
- Specialists in Graduate Induction and Development
- Stress Management Training
- Training for Trainers,Facilitation and Change Management Training
- Specialist in FIRO, Human Element and MBTI Facilitation
- FIRO Facilitator Training
In today’s business climate we are seeing increasing pressure on organisations to manage their costs and to utilise their people’s talent more effectively. In an environment of constant change and "cost focus" business, it is important that organisations manage the human aspects of these changes intelligently in order to keep productivity and motivation high, reducing staff turnover, absence and resistance to change.
At Thryve we look at the underlying organisational, team and individual issues to understand the climate and systemic dynamics that create blocks to high productivity. We then work with the organisation to implement changes that support the creation of a more productive environment. For example in a recent project Thryve facilitated a reduction of sickness absence by 35%. Another client achieved an increase in sales of 30%.